iBroken Canada Inc. ( iBroken.ca )
iPhone & iPad Technician
iBroken Canada specializes in iPhone and iPad repairs. We believe in a very high customer service level as our reviews indicate. Our repair technicians work the front lines and use a mix of Sales, Customer Service, and Troubleshooting to ensure the best possible experience for our customers. iBroken Canada is an ideal environment to develop your talents. We offer ongoing training and support, and opportunities to grow into leadership positions with a dynamic and rapidly growing brand.
Technicians should have a firm grasp on today’s smartphone and tablet technology, and a burning desire to solve the unsolvable. If you’re tech-savvy and have experience delivering excellent customer service, here’s an opportunity to join a growing team of dynamic specialists in the repair service industry.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot & repair mobile devices.
- Quality control and testing of repaired devices to ensure full functionality
- Must be able to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Resolve/manage customer inquiries.
- Provide estimates and quotes
- General housekeeping, restocking and receiving inventory, other miscellaneous tasks
- Deliver an unparalleled customer experience
- Be professional and be courteous to our customers.
- Maintain and use repair tools and equipment, including software and mobile POS system to track repair tickets and inventory.
•Min 1 year experience repairing cell phones and tablets.
•Proven ability to work in a multi-tasking & busy service industry where customer care & satisfaction are the first priority.
•At least 3 years experience in a customer service/sales environment.
You qualify if you:
•Love Smartphones and tablets
•Have good communication skills
•Flexible, fast learner, with an ability to multi-task.
•Have great customer & sales service skills
•Great understanding of written/spoken English
•Flexibility and ability to learn new skills
Extended training & mentorship is available to advance your technical & customer services skills. We are open to advancing this opportunity to the right candidate.
Please submit your resume today for immediate consideration! No phone calls or unscheduled meetings, please!
Email Resume to email@example.com